Among the common skin problems, there are many that we hesitate to discuss. One of those is dark buttocks or inner thighs. Many women and men suffer from this problem. It can be especially embarrassing for the person wearing an item of clothing like a bikini or even other swimsuits.
There are various causes for the skin in this area to be darker than the skin on the rest of the body. The causes may be natural skin pigmentation, medication, hormones Brazilian wax treatments, abrasion from shaving, friction from tight clothing, aging, fungal infections, and even sitting for extended periods of time.
What is the reason you should whiten your butt?
The primary reason why you should whiten your butt is to reduce embarrassment. You will find that having a lighter shade of skin on your buttocks or inner thigh area will make you feel more confident and happy with yourself. You will no longer be embarrassed to wear that short skirt or tiny bikini. Intimacy with your significant other will be much more relaxed as well.
So how do you whiten your butt? You can try either commercial products or home remedies for butt whitening.
- Skin whitening creams – You will find that prescription strength skin lightening topical cream formulas will do an excellent job.
- Over-the-counter skin whitening creams are also available.
- Peeling oils and creams.
- Kojic acid soap is acidic and very good at lightening skin.
Most of these are used for massage;
- Vitamin E can be mixed with milk.
- Almond oil mixed with lemon juice.
- Aloe Vera gel can be mixed citrus peel and olive oil.
Others are just rubbed into the skin:
- Tomato paste is often mixed with oatmeal and apple cider vinegar.
- Nigella Seeds powder can be mixed with honey.
- Sour grapes can be mashed into juice.
- Orange, lemon, and lime peels can be mixed with water, milk, or cream.
Some are only applied to the skin:
- Turmeric Powder and Gram flour can be mixed with water or milk.
- Sandalwood can be mixed with honey and old powder.
- Gooseberry extracts can be mixed with water.
- Cocoa butter and rose water mixture.
- Sea salt and goat’s milk mixture.
- Others can be used as scrubs or soaks:
- Hydrogen peroxide which can be mixed with sea salt, shampoo, and water and used as a soak.
- Rice flour is mixed with milk and used his a scrub
The most important thing is to realize that you can whiten your butt. You should also know how to lighten the vagina. Go ahead and try the method that appeals to you and you soon will be less embarrassed.